Our mission is to help students realise their dream to study overseas and achieve their study and career goals. We want students to have the most rewarding experience of their lives.
If an applicant falls under one of the following categories, a processing fee of USD 250 will be applicable for processing the application and visa process. This can change, subject to countries adjusting their visa policies:
- If an applicant is applying for an undergraduate program and is older than 27 years of age;
- If an applicant is applying for a postgraduate program and is older than 35 years of age;
- If an applicant is from Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Egypt, Iraq, India, Lebanon, Nepal, Pakistan, or Sri-Lanka and does not meet the minimum English requirements for non-conditional acceptance;
- If an applicant has an education gap of more than 8 years;
- If an applicant has been refused a student visa before (government visa authorities share this data so it will be traceable);
- If an applicant is pursuing the same or a lower level of education; e.g. the applicant has a bachelor’s degree and wants to pursue a degree at the same level;
- If an applicant is pursuing a non-related educational field; e.g. the applicant has a law degree and is pursuing a master’s degree in science; or
- If an applicant has a passport from the following countries (due to low visa acceptance rates): Eritrea, Georgia, Somalia, Afghanistan, Burundi, Angola, Gambia, Congo, Guinea, Ethiopia, Chad, Cameroon, Haiti, Nepal, Uzbekistan, Sudan, Zimbabwe, Uganda, Rwanda, Algeria, Palestinian Authority and Yemen.
Gradstar reserves the right to modify, refund or waive the Application Fee for any reason. The Application Fee may be added at any point in the application process at Gradstar’s discretion. Your use of Gradstar’s services constitutes your acceptance of any new or increased charges that may apply.
Once the required Application Fee has been paid, an applicant can apply for a maximum of three programs. Additional fees will be charged should the applicant request to apply for more than three programs. Additional applications will also incur a fee.
- If the applicant is not accepted into any of the programs they have applied for, the Application Fee will be refunded to the applicant.
- A refund of the Application Fee will NOT be made when any of the following conditions are met:
- An applicant fails to provide documentation required to process the application;
- An applicant provides false documentation;
- An applicant’s visa application is rejected; or
- An applicant cancels his or her application before the admission decision was received.