Enquire now

As an international student, you will need the Subclass 500 visa to study in Australia. With this visa you can:

  • Live and study in Australia for up to 5 years (depending on your study level)
  • Work as a student for 48 hours per two weeks and full-time over breaks
  • Application Fee: AUD 710

For the Subclass 500, you will need

Confirmation of Enrolment

from your university

Proof of Identity

e.g., passport, birth certifcate, national identity card

Proof of Funds

to cover your tuition fees & living expenses

Genuine Temporary Entrant

GTE statement & evidence e.g., academic qualifcations, proof of employment

Health Insurance

Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)

Employment History

if applicable (e.g., copies of your contract, payslips)

Police Clearance Certifcate

and additional proof of good character

Health Examination

including a medical exam, chest x-ray, etc

Other Documents & Forms

e.g., forms permitting immigration agents to handle your application

Find the best Australian programs in your budget to study abroad