Canada’s Study Permit

As an international student, you will need the Study Permit to study in Canada. With this you can

  • Live and study in Canada for the duration of your degree
  • Work as a student for 20 hours per week and full-time over breaks
  • Application Fee: CAD $150

To apply for the Study Permit, you will need:

Letter of Acceptance

from your university (a DLI)

Proof of Identity

e.g., passport, birth certifcate, national identity card

Proof of Funds

to cover your tuition fees & living expenses

Proof of English Language Ability

to indicate you can read, speak, write in English

Letter of Explanation

outlining student objectives & responsibilities

Medical Exam Results

conducted by IRCC-approved panel physician

Police Clearance Certificate

as proof of character

Find the best Canadian programs in your budget to study abroad