Enquire now

Ireland’s Study Permit

As an international student, you will need the Long Term Study Visa to study in Ireland. With this visa you can:

  • Live and study in Ireland for the duration of your degree
  • Work as a student for 20 hours per week and full-time over breaks

To apply for the Study Permit, you will need:

Letter of Acceptance

from your university (a DLI)

Proof of Identity

e.g., passport, birth certifcate, national identity card

Proof of Funds

to cover your tuition fees & living expenses

Proof of English Language Ability

to indicate you can read, speak, write in English

Private Medical Insurance

arranged either by your university or yourself

Proof of Fee Payment

of your tuition fees to your university

Proof of Academic Qualifications

as evidence of your eligibility for your chosen program

Find the best Irish programs in your budget to study abroad